Sobriety: 2 years Term: 1 year
The Group Public Information Officer (GPIO) oversees and organizes all of the Group's public information activities. These include:
- Participating in the IG's PI committee.
- Writing to, telephoning or visiting local agencies that may have contact with sexaholics, such as police, doctors, hospitals, treatment centres, probation officers, etc..
- Holding [bi-monthly] PI meetings, before the Group meeting, to develop ideas for informing the local community about the Group's existence.
- Understanding how the Traditions apply to service at the public level.
- Reporting back to the GSC and voting in that committee.
- Organizing talks with professionals.
- Organizing for posters or leaflets to be distributed.