Sobriety: Varies Term: 6 months
- Arrive promptly one hour before the meeting begins.
- If for any reason you are going to be late or cannot attend, inform the GSR immediately.
- Whilst everyone else enters the building, you stay outside, standing where you will be the first person to greet those coming to the meeting.
- As people arrive, shake their hands and welcome them to the meeting.
- Arrivals may be directed to refreshment area or, if new, introduced to another member who can show them the way.
- If members are obstructing any pathway, either for attendees or passers-by, please ask them to move.
- If you need to leave your post for any reason, ask someone to stand in until you can return.
- Once the five minute warning is given, you can go inside for the meeting.