To foster the growth of the sober female membership in Europe and the Middle East
- Maintaining contact with female members throughout the Region and seeking to understand their concerns.
- Connecting individual female members with each other and with those resources most appropriate for women.
- Facilitating the production of new resources suitable for women.
- Providing materials, sponsors and support for women-only SA Meetings, where these are needed.
- Maintaining and disseminating information about womens’ meetings and events.
- Signposting Women in SA (WISA) and the International SA Sisters List (ISASL).
- Providing female keynote speakers for future Regional and International conventions.
- Supporting women in carrying the message to other women.
- Disseminating public information specifically directed towards women.
- Facilitating the creation of new women-only phone and Skype meetings.
- Encouraging women to participate at all levels of service within the region and beyond.
- Hosting an SWC business teleconference bi-monthly.
- Obtaining cross links between women's interest pages on International, Regional and Intergroup websites.
Committee Documents (Only members explicitly granted permission can access)