To promote the use of multilingual SA literature and audio recordings in carrying the message in Europe and the Middle East.
- Lobbying for all SA copyright materials to be made available for print on demand worldwide.
- Providing materials, information and support for Intergroup literature committees and officers.
- Facilitating the production of new literature, on topics like break out meetings and welcoming newcomers.
- Surveying all SA literature currently available in any language, including any translations under way.
- Maintaining an accurate database of all literature and translations in the Region.
- Maintaining contact with SAICO about literature and translations in the Region.
- Connecting translation committees in different countries with each other.
- Facilitating the production of new translations and the selling of SA literature via the EMER website.
- Providing materials, information and support for all translation committees in the region.
- Making SA literature available in regular or specialist bookstores throughout the region.
- Expanding our Audio Library with more recordings in more languages and more record.
- Making the fellowship more aware of the Audio Library.
- Investigating the feasibility of SA digital radio.
Committee Documents (Only members explicitly granted permission can access)