To enable SA members, Groups and Intergroups in Europe & the Middle East to carry the message and undertake service work more efficiently and effectively through the use of IT.
- encouraging and enabling communications within and beyond the Regional service structure and especially between IG webservants.
- leading IT related projects involving more than one Intergroup, as required.
- providing oversight for all Regional IT facilitates or initiatives, including EMER’s own website.
- liaising with other IT Committees in SA, including that of the Trustees.
- advising the RA on IT matters, including the preparation of IT related budgets and spending plans.
- developing an IT strategy and plan for the Region.
- negotiating as required with IT service providers.
- sharing knowledge on best practices, guidelines, tips, etc., across the Region.
- facilitating regional PI activities by electronic means.
- carrying the message to newcomers via the internet.
Committee Documents (Only members explicitly granted permission can access)