To carry the SA message to incarcerated sexaholics.
- Providing SA literature to inmates and correctional facilities, as appropriate, free of charge.
- Setting up and overseeing a Sponsor-by-Mail program through which inmates are sponsored by sexaholics outside of prison.
- Supporting meetings in prisons.
- Supporting sexaholics who are convicted of a crime and waiting to report to prison or who are charged of a crime and awaiting trial, to work the steps as completely as possible before incarceration
- Providing meeting and other appropriate information to inmates upon their release.
Committee Documents (Only members explicitly granted permission can access)